I easily make some hundreds and I get paid to keep my computer on. Here is the list of programs that pay to be online I personally use and recommend. Please Note all the below programs are available in ALL countries.

Porivo PeerPorivo Peer is a online program where in you get paid to keep your computer online. What I do is, I have a old computer that I no longer use, I have installed Porivo Peer on this computer, I turn off the monitor and leave the computer ON. It surprises you to find out how much you can earn my doing nothing.
Gomez Peer was started on 2001 and has been running successfully since then. What they basically do is they monitor their customers’ website response from different parts of the world. Active Members get paid $0.05 per day plus $0.03 per hour and every hour you keep your computer on and connected to the internet. To know more:  PorivoPeer
AdBuxAdBux is get paid to view ads program where in you get paid to view Ads, you get paid to shop online, you get paid to complete surveys, you get paid to complete online offers, you get paid to download.
They pay by PayPal and Money Bookers. They have been rated as the number 1 trusted program to earn, to make money online. They share 70% of their revenue with their members. To know more: AdBux
UniqPaidUnique Paid is today the fastest growing get paid to be online program. Program is available worldwide.
They pay you just for about anything, you get paid to keep your computer on, browse internet, and download music, software. They don’t have minimum payout and I consider this program as the easiest to earn a minimum of $100 and there is no earning limited. UniqPaid has the widest verity of get paid to program and their pay is considered as the highest in the industry. To know more: UniqPaid
ClickThruClickThru is an paid to be online, paid to keep your computer on program where in you get paid minimum of $1.00 and above for every hour to get paid to be online. They have a wide verity of program such as paid to be online, paid to surf, paid to read e-mail. To know more: ClickThru

Comments/disqusion
No comments