Guaranteed method to make minimum $100 every day - Make money with zero investment
One of the many available free guaranteed ways to make money online is through online data entry. I will be discussing a method to make at least $100 every day with zero investment online data entry. I have been using this method personally.

The method I am talking about to make money with online data entry with zero investment is with Associated Content. Associated content is a program where in you can join for free and you get paid for every accepted article you submit them.
They have two types of payments: You either get paid upfront for each article you submit or you get paid on how your article performs in terms of traffic. You can write on any topic and the article should be around 250 words.
They pay around $5 to $20 for each article and there is no limit on how many you can submit. So you can easily make around $1500 to $2500 every month.
Here are the basic over view of steps:
  • Get articles for free.
  • Submit to Associate Content.
  • Make money.
Here is what I do:
  • I don’t write any articles, I get all my articles for free.
  • I submit around 15 to 20 articles to Associated Content every day, its around 1 to 2 hour of work each day.
  • I get paid every two weeks.

One thing to remember here is that, Associated Content pays upfront only for US writers, during sign up just choose US as your country and nothing else is needed. They pay through PayPal. To maximize your earnings create multiple accounts and you can use the same PayPal ID for payments.

Comments/disqusion
No comments