I have been following Online Data Entry scams since 2005 and I have virtually tested and reviewed all data entry programs available. Most of the online data entry programs found on the internet are scams and I all ways maintain a list of these legitimate online data entry programs and online data entry scam programs. You can find the list of online data entry program in my categories.
I all ways keep the list of online data entry scam program and legitimate online data entry programs in this website up-to-date. During October 2008 I joined 21 online data entry programs. Out of these 21 online data entry programs I got paid only from 3. The rest 18 websites where online data entry scam.
I found only 3 legitimate online data entry programs out of 21. I have posted a complete review on these 3 online data entry programs in my online data entry categories, please read those reviews before joining any online data entry jobs

Comments/disqusion
No comments