This is a continue of my post on making $100 money online for free. Making money online with zero investment is simple and easy. We just need to think out of the box. Programs like Associated Content offer an opportunity to make money online with online data entry with zero investment.
I submit around 15 to 20 articles to Associated Content everyday and make around $100 every day. I don’t
spend time in researching or writing my articles. What I do is visit article directories such as Ezine Articles, I look at the listed popular articles and choose one of them. In order to rewrite these articles and make them unique I use voice recognition software such as Dragon naturally speaking. I read the article in my own words and the software converts it to speech. I easily create 15 unique article in an hour.
If you cannot afford a speech recognition program, read through each line and rewrite them in your own way. Once you have all your articles ready submit them to content websites and your done for the day.
This is one of the many available simple, guaranteed, free way to make money online and I believe no one can fail in this method.

Comments/disqusion
No comments