One of my friend has asked me that how can she add a nickname into her Facebook profile which can be shown in the bracket near her name? I think, it is a common question for majority of persons that is why we are creating a now post regarding to add and display your nickname in your Facebook timeline. It is an inbuilt function inside your Facebook profile settings that will let you display your nickname, maiden name, alternate spelling, married name, father's name, birth name, farmer name, name with title and other. You might also display your name in your local language too as a nickname into your Facebook profile. You may check out my Facebook profile, I have added my name in Hindi as a nickname in my profile. You may use Google translation to convert your name into your local language, and copy-paste the text into the desire field as I will mention in the following step. Therefore, here is a quick and easy guide to add nickname as bracket near your name in Facebook profile.

add maiden name in bracket on Facebook timeline
Read more »

Comments/disqusion
No comments