Do you want to increase / improve your blog Alexa ranking? Welcome to this article! I will show you the ways, once you follow, you'll get the better Alexa ranking for your site. I am not planning to write the common points that you have already read from other sources or before landing to this page. I always share the things which we have done in the past. Therefore, this article is based on my own experience. Yes, I know you have checked our Alexa ranking before reading the post which is not better. This blog had reached to 38K Alexa ranking in the past within 8 months journey after the launch. There was everything good in my life. After a year, suddenly some of the Google algorithms slapped to my blog, the blog had finished. Traffic had vanished from 3000+ daily pageviews for only 140 posts to 100- daily pageviews, since the most traffic was from Google search engine. Alexa ranking of this blog has downgraded from 38K to 1Million after half a year. Yes, I agree, I had made many mistakes in my blogging life, and learned many things from those mistakes. I take a rest gap, and sort out the problems for the recovery. Finally, the recent Panda 4.1 update surprised me! The traffic increased by 200%+. Alexa rank jump from 1Million to .2Million ~ 199K within short period. I will reveal the secret to recover a blog from Google panda or penguin in our coming posts based on our experience, you can subscribe us for the news.

easy ways to improve alexa rankings of blogs

Read more »

Comments/disqusion
No comments