I have started to write this post about common SEO mistakes to avoid Google panda & penguin which is not limited to include the theory part of SEO mistakes although I will cover the story I have learned from our blogging carrier. Similar as the common mistakes newbies mostly repeat the mistakes for on page optimization techniques and off page optimization that lead Google panda and penguin penalties to their blogs. I have tried many different things in SEO for my blogs some of them impacted positively and some negatively. I also made many SEO mistakes but learned from them. Making mistakes are not wrong unless you don't learn from them. I am just sharing our SEO experience with all of you that what common SEO mistakes I did that hit my blog in Google panda and penguin updates and how I avoided them. Some of my blogs have also faced the war of Google panda & penguin. This blog had been hit by Google panda & penguin, but in the recent panda 4.0 & penguin 3.0, we have successfully recovered it. I don't do anything special to recover our blog from panda & penguin, just I have avoided the basic SEO mistakes that I made when I was a newbie.

common seo mistakes to avoid for google panda and penguin
Top 3 Common SEO Mistakes to avoid it urgently for Google panda or penguin penalties
Read more »

Comments/disqusion
No comments