How to read messages on Facebook without showing seen to friends? This is a message that I have seen many times in my inbox so I had tried it to sort out this issue. I have found many solutions online, but all of them some uses applications, browsers extensions or scrips to sort out the "seen" privacy issue on Facebook. I generally do not like to use any third party application to our Facebook account, and tried to hide the "seen" function without using any browser extension or installing third party application. Finally, I have found it that is a micro trick. Therefore, here is a quick guide for you to read messages on Facebook without showing seen to your friends.
read message on facebook hiding seen on friends
Read Messages on Facebook Without Showing SEEN to Friends
Read more »

Comments/disqusion
No comments