Google+ is officially provided you badges for your profile, pages or communities that you can add into your websites or blogs. The easiest and smarter way to grow your community is to add Google plus widget to your blogs. Users may add your official Google plus page to their circles, and would give you a thumb up as +1 to your blog. You can see my Google+ page badge in the right sidebar area, you may add my page to your circles, and I appreciate if you +1 it. They also would be able to give a thumb up to your blog via the +1 button. I have also added a Google+ profile page below to this article, please add me in your circle. Therefore, here is a quick guide to add Google+ badges as page, community or profile to blogs.

Add Google Plus Badge Widget To Blogger
Official Google+ Page Badge for Blogs
Read more »

Comments/disqusion
No comments